via Instagram https://ift.tt/1QfBpAd
via Instagram https://ift.tt/1KYV2x2
via Instagram https://ift.tt/1IvequK
via Instagram https://ift.tt/1JzQJXk
via Instagram https://ift.tt/1eELQPO
via Instagram https://ift.tt/1KxSenJ
via Instagram https://ift.tt/1ST70Ku
via Instagram https://ift.tt/1APxczw
After searching the internet for if a way existed to get your Windows RT tablet, i found a way through a sea of information..
Here are the steps i followed to do it..
1. Edit rthe egistry: Windows Key + R, enter regedit
Find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup and change these values, Create if required.
and reboot. You will enter the setup mode. You would not see the mouse cursor in this mode, and you’ll need a hardware keyboard.
2. Open this reg_binary value: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ProductOptions\ProductPolicy. Look for unicode string “WorkstationService-DomainJoinEnabled”, it is near offset 4800 on my tablet
Select the “00” byte that follows 64 00 (64 00 == unicode “d” letter) as you see on the screenshot. Overwrite it with 01. Be careful not to insert a byte, you need to overwrite the existing byte!
3. Rename c:\windows\system32\sppsvc.exe to anything else so that it would not run on boot and reset ProductPolicy (“ren sppsvc.exe sppsvc.bak”)
4. Reboot. Now the option to join the domain would be available. (If not make sure you changed the right value)
5. Join your domain, Follow Step 1 to re-run Setup mode
6. Rename c:\windows\system32\sppsvc.bak back to sppsvc.exe (“ren sppsvc.exe sppsvc.bak”)
via Instagram http://instagr.am/p/VgmCZGR2Fl/